Thursday, November 19, 2009

Senior Picture Time! BluOrchid Photography ~ Marion AR Photographer

Ok everyone....you have to meet my new friend, Paula! She called me and we did her senior pictures last month. She and her mom came in tonight for her viewing and ordering session and she was soooo happy with them! She is full of spunk and personality and laughed her head off at me the day of the session (those of you who have shot with me know I'm a total klutz and I tripped over everything a million times)! She has since become my buddy and brought me the sweetest thing tonight. It was an angel feather and it had this poem with it that talked about our friendship and how we are kept safe. Very sweet and a nice reminder of our fun time together. She also came out and helped Nathaniel and I with the Halloween fundraiser...so she's just a sweet girl and I'm so glad that she loved her photographs so much! Paula, you are truly beautiful, inside and out! Thanks for finding me! Ok people, without further a do......


Paula's mom really loved this one!


I knew when she whipped out this hat on the day of the shoot that it was going to be a fun session!


Paula thought I was crazy when I told her to lay on the floor, but I knew it would look great! Plus that pink on my lovely girls only backdrop was a sure thing!




Paula loves Hawaii so we tried to capture a bit of that spirit!











Paula is an avid reader! She's actually writing some really funny stuff right now too. Somehow or other I have become one of the characters in one of her books! I will have to share some of the excerpts soon!



Paula, thanks for ROCKING IT OUT! oh....don't forget to post some of your favs to facebook!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how I got to be FB friends with you guys but you do amazing work!!! So amazing, in fact, that I am thinking of coming all the way from near Jackson, TN to have mine & my son's portrait done for the first time. Don't count me in just yet--long drive--but don't count me out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're more than worth the drive! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...leave a comment...you know you want to!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites