Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Bebe Collection Client! BluOrchid Photography ~ Memphis Baby Photographer

Meet Baby Gage! He is such a cutie and his sweet parents, Danielle and Adam, brought him to me just one week after he made his great arrival! He did a great job for his very first model project....what a subject! He was so alert...which is really different for such a wee one! This whole family was a dream to work with and I'm so excited that they have joined our bebe collection family. Have a look at some of their and my favorites from our session....including the awesome holiday card we created for them!
















3 comments:

  1. I love it!! You guys look great!!

    DJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your work.

    That use of a grunge feel background with baby shots is awesome!

    Thanks for commenting on my old blog - I have a new one up and running at:
    www.alexkilbeephotography.co.uk/blog

    Drop by sometime!

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work, Alex. I really like #5, 7, 8, 9, 10...so many of them I like.
    The shot of the li'l one with the softball...very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...leave a comment...you know you want to!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites