Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Senior Portraits Can Be Awesome! BluOrchid Photography ~ Marion AR Photographer

Ok, so I have been hearing this a LOT lately! I meet an awesome high school senior and I say "have you had your senior portraits taken yet?" They say, well, we have to use some boring guy my school makes me go to! Uhhh! NO YOU DON'T!!!! You do have to use the boring guy the school makes you go to for the boring/flat photo they put of you in the yearbook....but if you want the good stuff, come see me! That's exactly what Miss Laralee did! She was a blast to shoot with and just cute as she can be! We went to a couple of fun locations around Marion, AR and then some in the studio. She was the first to be photographed on a few of my new backdrops! I love the pink one (it's called Girls Only!). Have a look at some of my favs from her session!

Oh...and just FYI...you don't have to buy those boring, generic Graduation Invitations they sell you at the school either. We can design something totally custom with several of your photographs already on them!

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...leave a comment...you know you want to!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites