Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baby Ben's Newborn Session! BluOrchid Photography ~ Marion AR Baby Photographer

Meet Benjamin, The newest member of our Bebe Collection Family. We did his mother's maternity portraits not too long ago and I was so excited to see this little one arrive. He is sooooo cute with all that dark hair. He also has these gorgeous gray colored eyes! I've never seen anyone's eyes that color before! He was really good for us too and his big brother, Tayton, has turned out to be such a great big brother! I photographed Tayton last fall and he is just really growing too! Time flies! I saw a post by Jac (Ben and Tayton's mom) on Facebook last night that said that little Ben is already in his next size clothes! I can't believe he's growing so fast. I bet when we do his 6 month session I won't even hardly recognize him!!!! Well, you have to see how cute he is for yourself.....









1 comment:

  1. What a handsome young man... love your newborn and family photos.

    Gail

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...leave a comment...you know you want to!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites