Saturday, October 10, 2009

Meet Will and Sam! BluOrchid Photography ~ Marion AR Photographer

This is Will and Sam.....seriously 2 of the sweetest and cutest boys I have had the pleasure of working with. Sam (the younger of the 2) was my little ham....just cheesing away in every shot. Will was very tactful about being the older brother. He is the more serious one and takes his job as the one to look up to very seriously! I just think these boys are a great pair and I love the way their photos turned out. I think we really captured their personalities here for their mom. She ordered a nice wall portrait to go above the fireplace in their home! Can't wait to get it all in and framed (something new we have just started offering) and up on the wall! I think it will be gorgeous!




1 comment:

Go ahead...leave a comment...you know you want to!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites