Sunday, June 14, 2009

Senior Photography Workshop! BluOrchid Photography ~ Marion AR Photography

Well! I have spent the last few days at a Team Steve workshop in Park City Utah! I have learned a ton and had a blast. I wanted to include some of the photos of our absolutely gorgeous models for the seminar: Shaylee, Garrett, and Cjani. I've got more coming from day 2, but these are the first few that I have worked on! I also ordered some AMAZING new backdrops and they will be available in the next few weeks for new 2010 seniors!!!! We will be having some great specials for seniors and will be hosting a 2010 BluOrchid Senior Model Contest with some cool prizes!!!! More details to come next week! Have a look at some of our great in-studio captures....















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...leave a comment...you know you want to!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites