Monday, June 8, 2009

Noel and Chris Memphis Wedding! BluOrchid Photography ~ Marion AR Photographer

I posted photos not too long ago of Chris and Noel from their awesome engagement session/album! Well, they got married recently and I've got their wedding photos done (the second of my 3 streak)! They were so adorable and loads of fun. Now, these guys know how to party with the best of em! I even had to dance a few songs because the reception ROCKED! Everything was just beautiful, from the gorgeous center pieces, to Noel's princess gown, to the colorful and tasty cake! The wedding and reception were held at the Tower Room on Poplar. It was a pleasure to be part of your special day....take a look at it thru my eyes....






























1 comment:

  1. We miss ya over on NoBS. How are things going? Looks like you're capturing some awesome images!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...leave a comment...you know you want to!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites