Thursday, June 25, 2009

Memphis 50th Wedding Anniversary! BluOrchid Photography ~ Marion AR Photographer

This is Mr. Bob and Ms. Lee Etta! They were recently married for 50 years!!!! That is just absolutely amazing to me and they were still just as adorable as ever. They had their anniversary party at the Courtyard Marriott in the Avenue Shopping Center in Collierville. It was very nice with some of the most fabulous catering I've ever seen. They have truly been blessed and loved over the years, as there were TONS of friends there to congratulate them on such an amazing accomplishment. Their daughter, Martha, is a good friend of mine and prepared all the beautiful (and very tasty) food! The cake (made by Kake Deevas of Memphis) was gorgeous as well and was enjoyed by all. I believe Martha told me that there was only one piece left after the crowd came thru. The beautiful flowers were designed my LeFleur. I really enjoyed getting to be part of this with them! I hope you get inspired by seeing this couple as they have made it last thru the test of time! Take a look at a few from their special day!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...leave a comment...you know you want to!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites