Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day! From BluOrchid Photography ~ Marion AR Photographer

Ok, so, I couldn't post this until now. I did a photo recently of my sister after her beautiful recital. She had her very first real tutu with her pointe dance this year. My mother absolutely loved it. She cried at dress rehearsal when we got her all fixed up and hair/makeup completed. Summer looked like a little lady....growing up too fast. Anyhow, after we had recital, Summer and I went down to this amazing barn that I can't believe they haven't torn down yet. I wanted to do something different this time. Something totally artsy and that is what we got. Here is what our mother got for her special day! She loved it and I had to share!

Oh, there are a couple of others that I just couldn't resist. It was raining like crazy when we went and Summer had the cutest rain boots on. I got a few of her in those too!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...leave a comment...you know you want to!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites