Thursday, April 23, 2009

Senior 2009 Jamila! BluOrchid Photography ~ Marion AR Photographer

This is Ms. Jamila. She found me on google and lives about 2.5 hours away. She told her mother that she had to have ME do her senior portraits. That was such a compliment to me. They drove in a few weeks ago and we did the photographs and they came back in for their viewing and absolutely loved them. I'm so happy that I was able to work with her and her mother. It was a blast and she looked totally beautiful. She even had a step show afterwards and her team won!!! Great job girl! She's set to be in a pageant this Saturday night. Good luck to you!!!! I think you will do great!

Anyways, here are a few of my favorites from her session. We got to use some of our new backdrops and she rocked it!











1 comment:

Go ahead...leave a comment...you know you want to!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites