Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dance Recital 2009! BluOrchid Photography ~ Marion AR Photographer

So, I posted some photographs that we took of Summer after recital, but I also got some of the girls in action. These were taken at the Arkansas Academy of Dance 2009 Recital held at the Perot Theatre. I used to take there as well and was so jealous as I watched the performances. It made me want to dance again. I might have to take it back up!
This is my beautiful sister, Summer! It was an honor to watch her dance this year. She is so tall and has that beautiful ballerina look. She was so graceful and was just inspiring! It was amazing to see her look so grown up! I love this girl!!!! This year she had four dances: Pointe, Lyrical, Jazz, and Hip Hop!

This is Danielle. She is Ms. Susan's daughter and was getting down to the hip hop routine! I loved this one because I took hip hop from Ms. Susan and she looks JUST LIKE her mom!

This is Carley...she is Ms. Erika Abernathy's (studio owner) daughter! This was her 10th year and she did an amazing pointe solo! I loved her beautiful costume as well!

This is Megan. She is going to be a senior this year and made AR High Red Line! She just gets better and better every year and I love to watch her dance!

This is Amy....she is the reason I wanted to dance in the first place. This is her 21st year of dance and she always moves like an angel! Simply beautiful! I must admit that I really missed seeing her on pointe, but her lyrical routine was awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...leave a comment...you know you want to!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites