Sunday, April 19, 2009

Do Blonde's have more fun?! BluOrchid Photography ~ Marion AR Photographer

Ok, for those of you who have known me for more than a couple of years...you know that I am naturally blonde headed. A couple of years ago I decided to change my hair to brunette because EVERYONE in my family is dark haired but me. I was looking around one day thinking I have to be adopted. So, brunette I became. It stayed that way for a while...but recently I decided to go back to my roots (literally). I have to thank my amazing hair stylist, Trinh Vu from Gould's Day Spa in Macy's, for the amazing job she always does.

So, lots of people that know I put it back have said I need to update my photo. So, I was out of town this weekend visiting family and got my little sis to snap a few pics for me. Here we go...my debut as a blonde again!


1 comment:

Go ahead...leave a comment...you know you want to!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites