Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Memphis Wedding! BluOrchid Photography ~ Marion AR Photographer

I'm sure you all remember Courtney and Beau from their engagement session. Well, we had their wedding and it was absolutely gorgeous. The ceremony was at The First Methodist Church on the Square in Collierville, TN. Afterwards we headed over to Club Windward for the beautiful reception. I have to say that the flowers were amazing. Charise Faliciano Designs did an amazing job once again. Kake Deeva did a beautiful job on the cake....and it was very tasty too! And, the cupcake tower was a nice site as well as delicious from SugarBowl Cupcakes. I would highly recommend any of these vendors.

Anyhow....check these out! Courtney and Beau came this past weekend to see their images for the first time. You know you've done it right when you've got a sofa full of people crying over the photos as they are re-living their wedding day and seeing things that they were too busy to even notice on the actual wedding day! I loved seeing their faces when they saw them for the first time!




























14 comments:

  1. These are some absolutely AMAZING wedding images. I love dropping by your blog to view your images. Great work!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice wedding work! I know they are thrilled with their images.

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great candid of the bride seeing the groom - what a great smile! Tells the whole story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Love how you used the colors. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific detail shots here Kristi. I love the textures on their portraits too. This bride and groom are in for a treat when they see their wedding photos!

    Gerri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent images. I love your colors and different textures added. They are going to love these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots! I love to come to your site and see your weddings! You are awesome! Keep them coming Kristi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the phone booth shots!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristi,

    We LOVED AND ADORED the pictures! Being the mother of the bride, to be honest, the day was mostly a blur to me in retrospect.....I forgot the striking hues of the flowers, the intense colors in and of the church sanctuary, the intricate details of her dress, and that undeniable and beautiful, "I'm the happiest woman on earth" smile on my little girls face! Sitting down and looking through the pictures brought all those wonderful details back to mind and let me relive the entire day over again, and I loved seeing it all through the eyes of a consummate artist. You have a true gift Kristi......thank you for using that gift to provide Courtney and Beau with lasting memories, and sharing it with us as well! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fantastic!!! I love the photos with the red brick wall. Great job!!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are wonderful, unique wedding images.

    Thank you for posting them.

    LJ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome colors!! I love the textures and processing done on these images. The red

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you did a great job since the bride's mother has left an awesome comment. I love the use of textures and processing done on your images. My favorites are the ones with the red wall.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...leave a comment...you know you want to!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites