Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Memphis Botanical Gardens Wedding! BluOrchid Photography ~ Marion AR Photographer

We had the opportunity to be part of a very beautiful wedding last month at the Memphis Botanica Gardens. The day started a little crazy for the bride, but it all worked out (like it always does) in the end. This is Amy and Brice. I'm so behind on blogging that I don't even have their engagement session up yet, so I know this is backwards, but I just love their wedding pictures! Amy has got to be one of the most gorgeous brides I've ever seen, much less that I got to photograph her! And Brice is just such a sweetheart....you can see that in the photograph where he is carrying her dress. And I have to give a shout out to David for all of his help that day...he actually got some amazing shots that are included here. Well, here they are....















 
Add to Technorati Favorites