Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Holidays from Us! BluOrchid Photography ~ Marion AR Photographer

Ok, so my brother and his girlfriend found this totally awesome site: Elfyourself.com. I saw the video he made of him, my mother, and grandfather and about died it was so funny. So, I decided to make one for our family. Now, you can add up to 5 "elfs" to your show....so I decided to make the cats join in the fun. Better than last years Christmas card for sure! Have a look....if you don't laugh...there is just something wrong with you! Then go make one for yourself...you know you want to!!!!!

Pictured: Kristi, David, Dutchie, Emma, and Baxter

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

4 comments:

  1. Hey I noticed that you did not have my name in your international friends section.

    I still want to be your friend! LOL

    http://Kingsonlocation.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that is funny! Love the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!

    I've been meaning to say for a while - I love your photography - beautiful photos with a lot of emotion. I plan to come back and check some more out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great wedding ceremony photos you've taken, I'm sure the bride will love these. I have no doubt that the bride and groom love each other dearly, you have captured their love brilliantly. You are truly an excellent wedding photographer.

    Stephen King

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...leave a comment...you know you want to!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites