Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sweet Baby Riley by BluOrchid Photography ~ Marion AR Baby Photographer

This is Ms. Riley. She was supposed to arrive a little earlier than she did but she finally made her way here and her parents are simply in love with that sweet girl. It seems like my girls in the Bebe collection family are few and far between, but when they come, they just let me get all creative with my girly stuff. I knitted a few new hats and made a new tutu for this one....I just couldn't resist! She was only 10 days old when she came to see me and was just a sweetheart. She slept a lot and was just the most easy to pose baby ever! I was really pleased with her portraits and her parents couldn't have been prouder. They got a lovely canvas and an album from her session! Here are a few of my favorites from the day:
She has some serious eye lashes!

One of my cute new hats!




She has to be the world's youngest Memphis Tiger's fan!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...leave a comment...you know you want to!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites