Friday, January 1, 2010

Marion High School Senior: Natalie!!! BluOrchid Photography ~ Marion AR Senior Photographer

Meet Ms. Natalie. She came to me for her senior portraits. During her consultation session she told me that she really likes the look of furniture outside and loves the fall colors. So I took those cues and ran with them. She purposefully waited until fall so it would be cooler out and the leaves would be beautiful. Well, the leaves were beautiful but it was unseasonably warm that day and we got a little hot. Oh well....I think it was worth it for some of the gorgeous shots we got of her. She thought I was a total nut when I took her over to some willow trees and posed her there...but they ended up being her favorites! Her mom was too cute as well and she decided to go for an album so when Natalie is off to college she can remember the fun times by reminiscing over the book. Have a look at some of my favorites from her session!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...leave a comment...you know you want to!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites