Sunday, September 13, 2009

Memphis Engagement Pictures! BluOrchid Photography ~ Marion AR Photographer

Meet Erica and Jermaine. We did their engagement session and I am really excited about putting these on the blog. They met each other at a bike get together of some sort...so they knew they wanted to incorporate that into the photographs. ***Side note....I totally love how people have been incorporating things into their sessions that scream THEM!**** Ok, back to regularly scheduled programming. We went to downtown Memphis for this session and found some really cool, grungy locations. Erica had gone shopping and found these awesome shoes that she wanted to incorporate into the session...and let me tell you, she worked it in those shoes. I would have broken my neck, but not this girl! Too hot! Anyhow, it was a great time and I love how urban these turned out. Have a look....












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...leave a comment...you know you want to!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites