Thursday, September 10, 2009

Marion Bridal Portraits! BluOrchid Photography ~ Marion AR Photographer

Well, now that the wedding is over, I can officially put Susan's bridal session on the blog. When we were getting the session planned, her words to me were "I want it to look like I should be in a magazine." And that's exactly what we did! She let me be creative and fun and we just had a great time. Her good friend Carla (the best assistant I ever had on the fly) came along to fluff the dress and smooth the hair...but she also helped with the laughs. She was great at getting Susan to crack up! Thanks Carla!!!! Anyhow, we decided to stay in Marion for this session and I'm glad we did, we got some really different stuff....and it helped that Susan looked like a goddess (even sitting on top of a pile of old tires...yes I said old tires...don't worry, we protected the dress)! I just love this girl. She even went into the mosquito infested forest with me! Oh, and you have to look closely, but check out the one with the fire hose in the background! Her hubby (fiance at the time) is a fireman and that hose was just laying there all random! We knew we had to incorporate it! Well, enough of me going on and on....have a look!!!












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...leave a comment...you know you want to!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites