Thursday, February 25, 2010

Baby Levi! BluOrchid Photography~Marion AR Photographer

This is one of my really good friends, Ching, and her family. She and Albert were married just last year and little Levi was soon on his way! I was so excited that she wanted me to do his first portraits and now he is a member of our Bebe Collection...so we will be seeing this sweetheart every few months. It was a really fun session because not only did I have his parents there with him to celebrate, but both sides of grandparents were there too! We captured lots of moments for them and I'm proud to show them off for my friend! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of this history in your lives! Here are some of our favorites from the session!


Ching had this super sweet hat and we had the perfect blanket to go with it! I love this shot!



Levi was born near Christmas and Ching is pretty crafty! She made him this little Santa hat to wear! Be the time we did the session, it barely fit his little head! But this cute little expression is just the best!







Perfect timing! Levi looked right up at his grandmother as she was looking at him and I happened to capture it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...leave a comment...you know you want to!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites