Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Cutest Family Ever! BluOrchid Photography ~ Marion Family Portrait Photographer

This family was just a dream to work with! It was a really cold day so we would have to take a few then hop in the car to heat ourselves up. Ms. L was too cute for words and her little lips would quiver but she was ready with a smile anyways! I just love the cute little outfits they came in as well...everyone was so well coordinated! Future clients....take note....this is the type of thing I like to see when people come for sessions. And you can see why! They look adorable! I'm so happy that they decided to come to me for this year's family portraits and I hope to see them year after year. Maybe next year, D. will have his front teeth again!!! Well, you have to have a look for yourself!
















D and L's mom decided she wanted to have some beautiful art pieces of each child so we created these beautiful montages and they will be framed in our newest frames by Wild Sorbet! The frames will be a distressed black and chocolate brown to go in their kitchen! I can't wait til the frames get here so I can take a photo of them all together to show you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...leave a comment...you know you want to!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites