Friday, August 14, 2009

Memphis Wedding! Ashley and Nick BluOrchid Photography ~ Marion AR Photographer

This is Ashley and Nick! You might remember their engagement photos from a while back. They were so cute to photograph at the engagement session....and just so natural in front of the camera. I just knew that the wedding would be so fun and relaxed and that they would let me get totally artsy! They were married at the beautiful Le Pavillion in Memphis, TN. I've never photographed a wedding there, but let me tell you, it is absolutely gorgeous! I loved the outdoor setting and the cool skylight indoors. Not to mention the beautifully decorated rooms. That place really has some character...and is totally elegant! The wedding was really sweet and Ashley's dress was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I loved it and the beautiful headpiece she wore as well (from Lowe's Bridal in Brinkley AR). And, let's not forget to mention Nick. He was just a sweetheart and he is just so in love with Ashley and it just really shows on his face. They danced the night away before heading off....but not before I stole them for a few romantic shots! I just love the way they interacted, so natural and so sweet! Don't take my word for it, have a look!



































1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic! What great locations and lightint- they are going to cherish these wedding photos for ever!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...leave a comment...you know you want to!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites