Monday, February 23, 2009

Finally a Girly Newborn Session! BluOrchid Photography ~ Marion AR Photographer

This is Miss Madalyn. She is the newest addition to our baby plan family. We finally got another girl!!!!! I am too excited. Not that I don't love all of our boys, but I love little girls and all of their pink!!!! And so did her mother. She even brought a beautiful tutu for us to photograph her in. They got a beautiful canvas of her in it as well. I couldn't help myself, I got a canvas of her to display in the studio too! Can't wait for it to come in!!!! Take a look at some of the sweet captures we got....







4 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby girl portraits. Her parents must be thrilled. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first, second, and last pictures are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blue eyed girls

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...leave a comment...you know you want to!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites