Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blog Strike!!!!

No, we're not on one! I have just been so stinkin' busy that it is nuts! I am including a couple new videos for you here. These videos show our current studio AND our NEW STUDIO!!!! I am too excited. It should be totally finished in the next few weeks! Sooo....here you go. P.S. We will be adding a LOT to the blog very soon....we have lots of sessions to catch up on! Since we last wrote, we have been to San Antonio TX for a wedding, Cancun Mexico for a wedding, the beautiful Memphis Botanical Gardens for a wedding, here are the studio for several sessions, to downtown and Overton Square Park for engagements, and last but not least, Nashville Tennessee for a photography conference (where I won my first photography award!!!). So, as you can see, it has been very busy!



 
Add to Technorati Favorites