Saturday, March 1, 2008

Seniors 2009...do you want to earn $500 without much effort?

I've got a deal for you! If you are interested in becoming a senior ambassador in the Memphis, TN, Jonesboro, Marion, and West Memphis, AR areas, head on over to my website and send me an email. I am looking for one ambassador per school. This person will get a complimentary senior session done by me (BluOrchid Photography)--$90 value. You will get 50 business cards with your photo on them. These cards will be given to your friends and if they schedule a senior session with me and turn the card back in, you earn 10 bucks! Now isn't that easy? It gets better! Your friend will earn 8 free wallets just for turning the card in. You both win. You have the chance to earn $500 (or more if you are really ambitious) without much effort! I will be accepting applications for the senior ambassadors until the end of April but will consider those who apply early first! So head over to www.bluorchidphoto.com to shoot me an email if you are interested!
 
Add to Technorati Favorites