Sunday, December 16, 2007

Merry Christmas!


The holidays snuck up on me this year. I did not get to send out a traditional holiday card, but I did make one and send it electronically. I would like to wish everyone a wonderful holiday season from me and my family.


The photo with me and the cats (well, cat) was a hard one to get. Emma was very upset about the whole thing and scratched me up pretty good. Then with her being upset, Dutchess got upset too! It was pandamonium in the studio. Baxter was the only one that would sit with me to get his portrait made.


David got one of his buddies to take some photos of him all geared up and they sent me a few. I really wanted to incorporate it into our family card because even though he is not here right now, he is very much part of our family.


So, Happy Holidays from the Vickers Family! Looking forward to a wonderful new year!
 
Add to Technorati Favorites